Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Super Charged, Super Motivated!

Today was the launch of the new product, the Soy Delicate Moisturizing Gel, and guess who was there there?  Jacques Mizrahi, the President CEO of SwissJust and I got to chit chat with him! Cool no?! Well i'm sure you don't think so, but seeing this dude in videos and then seeing him in person is so much cooler.

Anyway, it was such a wonderful event. A lot of ladies were there including my sponsor and friend Laura, (she's on her way of earning a laptop by the way)  How cool is that! She's one of the top sells people in the country! WOOO HOO!  HA, and something also pretty cool, there was a MALE Top Sales person as well!! He was the only male present and he's rocking the SwissJust blood all over....seeeee this stuff is NOT just for women, MEN TOO! Cool stuff.



The topic of the evening was this Soy Delicate Moisturizing Gel. It's targeted for women who are on the verge or in the Big M...yes...Menopause, here's the description straight from my website

Every woman has different and specific moisturizing needs that are accentuated as time goes by. To meet these needs, Just developed the New Delicate Soy Moisturizing Gel, enriched with aloe vera. With a light and natural texture this wonderful gel moisturizes intensely and restores intimate comfort. Parabens Free - Fragrance Free - Colorant Free.
Here's what it looks like




Yes, you read right...it's kind of a KY Jelly type of product...and I must say, it's not only for women going through menopause...it's for ALL Women :-)  My husband and I really enjoyed it, I know, TMI, TMI....


Anywho, I learned today how many products SwissJust actually has to treat Menopause and because of that I love it even more....I'm only 28...but one day I'll be 50..and I'll be needing as much help as I can and I love the fact that I can do it with ALL NATURAL products.


My mom went with me and she loved the whole night, she had a blast,(especially because she got a free essential oil, Jasmine, her fave!)  and now she's an even bigger supported of my business. Gracias Mami, Te Amo!


Well that's all for today, tomorrow, more stuff, information etc!