Friday, February 5, 2010

another attempt

I've had many blogs throughout the years, but never was able to keep one up.. today is the beginning of a new day, a new life, a new adventure.

I just I quit my job, of 2 whole months (before then, I was at a company on and off  for 8  yrs). It was the worst working environment you could think of. Public humiliation, working for someone who was always unhappy, just as unhealthy as it can get, and with NO backup plan, I just walked away. Obviously my husband's support had a lot to do with the decision. Together we decided Health and Family comes first. So yea.... I did it..now what I think to myself...and then it hit me... why am I here, what is my purpose. My purpose is to be HAPPY and live a HAPPY life. Stay at Home Mom, HERE I COME! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!! 

Yesterday I attended my first SwissJust Training..what is SwissJust? it's basically products that heal you naturally, emotionally, physically and dermo cosmetically. They've been around for over 75 yrs but why the heck hadn't I heard about them I thought to myself when I stumbled upon them exactly 2 months ago (my 3rd day on the job).

They are pretty amazing stuff, it takes us back to our where medicine should come from, Mother Nature, not some Laboratory.

I've had sooooo many opportunities to see different products, but none of them caught my eye like these.

I first started with their oils... after walking into an unknown office hysterically upset, a kind woman offered me a seat at her desk (this is on that 3rd day of work I just told you about) and she told me "Calmada, Calmada" '(calm down, calm down)..then she said "Ten esto, ponte unas gotas en tus manos y frotalas, despues tomas 3 inhaladas despacito, vas a ver que te vas a sentir bien: Translation: "Here take a couple of drops of this and rub your hands together really fast, then inhale slowly 3 times, you will feel better" I was like WTF?! is this lady giving me? Whatevs I thought, anything is better than this sucky day i'm having.... I kid you not within 5 minutes I started feeling so much more calm, I could actually speak without sobbing.

Anyway, I learned later it was a product called Anti-Stress from some Swiss Company called SwissJust.

A few days later some other girl at work gave me some hand cream for my dry hands and I was like dddaaang this is good stuff... I asked her what brand it was so I could go out and get some and she was like "SwissJust" I was like Jigga Whaaa?! isn't that the same company fromt that stress thing I took, and she was like "Yea!" I was like "Girl, come to my house on Sunday, we need to talk"

And that was that, I am now a SwissJust Consultant and a believer...

because of this wonderful product, i've decided that I will use this blog to give out tips, information, share my experiences with Just, and maybe throw a couple random posts about random stuff, like food, my kids, etc...

Thanks for reading my first post :-)