Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Anti-Stress the wonderful magical potion


Ha! I just received a call from my mother in law...I gave her the "anti-stress" treatment on Sunday and she boasted on and on over the phone how great she felt the next day! Seeeeee I told you people this stuff works, I've been using it religiously for about a month now and couldn't feel any better. The reason this stuff works is because it penetrates into your skin and you are getting a total of 15 essential oils: Basil, Fennel, Geranium, Hops, Camomile, Lavender, Peppermint, Rose, Juniper Berry, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Mountain Pine, Rosemary, Balm Mint.

All these oils help relax and calm the stresses of everyday modern life including nervous tension.

Whenever I talk to people about it they think i'm crazy...but I say "try it" you'll see for yourself.